Notice: wp_register_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.0.) in /home/kinetic/works.kinetic.com.sg/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4196

Notice: wp_register_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.0.) in /home/kinetic/works.kinetic.com.sg/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4196

Notice: wp_register_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.0.) in /home/kinetic/works.kinetic.com.sg/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4196

Notice: wp_enqueue_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.0.) in /home/kinetic/works.kinetic.com.sg/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4196

Notice: wp_enqueue_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.0.) in /home/kinetic/works.kinetic.com.sg/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4196

Notice: wp_enqueue_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.0.) in /home/kinetic/works.kinetic.com.sg/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4196
BOOKSACTUALLY THE BOOK QUARTER – Vsix
was successfully added to your cart.

BooksActually wanted to spread the word about their upcoming sale, a simple 25% discount storewide. To entice jaded consumers, we came up with a different angle. Instead of giving away 25% of the price, we’d give away a quarter of each book.

We created The Book Quarter, a pop-up site where you could read books for free — but only a quarter of each book. Just when they are hooked on the story, readers are cut off at the 25% mark and prompted to buy the other 75% of the book. After all, nothing is quite as compelling as a cliffhanger!